Music is the pleasant sound (vocal or instrumental) that leads us to experience harmony and higher happiness.
Music is an essential part of human life. The music played during the different parts of the wedding ceremony had always a great importance in assuring a nice, joyful and elegant background for the wedding. Flowers and music are playing usually the major part in the background decoration. So looking at a fresh, beautiful floral scheme, listening to touching, soft music during the wedding ceremony helps us to appreciate these unique moments of happiness and joy, to feel the solemnity of the day of the wedding.
Wedding music may be from different styles and melodies. People use a lot of musical effects and individual songs to express the importance of that particular ceremony part – so we got here a few strange expressions like interlude music, prelude music, processional music, recessional music, wedding reception or wedding party music and a lot of songs, each of them named after their role played in that particular ceremony.
Some of such beautiful wedding songs are...
1) Do Dil Mil Rahe Hain (Pardes): This song from Kumar Sanu is one all-time romantic choice for various romantic events.
2) Aye Mere Humsafar (Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak): The song from Udit Narayan and Alka Yagnik has been a romantic hit since release.
3) Baharon Phool Barsao (Suraj): The song sung by Rafi Sahab is perfect to set the celebration mood.
4) Chehra hai ya Chand (Saagar): The romantic song from Kishor Kumar is a beautiful song to nominate to your beloved.
5) Chura Lia Hai (Yaadon Ki Barat): The song sung by Asha Bhosle is a famous pop party song, a classic dance song.
6) Piya Tu Ab Toh Aaja ( Caravan): This song sung by Asha Bhosle and Kronos Quartet is another fast party song choice, perfect to be played at a wedding.
There are several other songs as well to rock and roll your festive celebration. Stay updated with us.