Music is the pleasant sound (vocal or instrumental) that leads us to experience harmony and higher happiness.
Music is an essential part of human life. The music played during the different parts of the wedding ceremony had always a great importance in assuring a nice, joyful and elegant background for the wedding. Flowers and music are playing usually the major part in the background decoration. So looking at a fresh, beautiful floral scheme, listening to touching, soft music during the wedding ceremony helps us to appreciate these unique moments of happiness and joy, to feel the solemnity of the day of the wedding.
Wedding music may be from different styles and melodies. People use a lot of musical effects and individual songs to express the importance of that particular ceremony part – so we got here a few strange expressions like interlude music, prelude music, processional music, recessional music, wedding reception or wedding party music and a lot of songs, each of them named after their role played in that particular ceremony.
Some of those heart-pounding songs are...
1) Can't help falling in Love: The slow song by Elvis Presley is one of the must-have ones on your wedding playlist.
2) I will always Love you: This beautiful slow song by Whitney Houston is another perfect choice if going for slow songs in your playlist.
3) Love Story: Wondering how can someone just not love this very romantic song from Taylor Swift. This one is however not very slow one. A mediation between fast and slow.
4) Photograph: The adorable song by Ed Sheeran is one of the sweetest songs to be dedicated to your beloved. Play this and mood is all set.
5) Somebody: Sung by the very charming and handsome Enrique Iglesias, is one not so wedding song, but an all-purpose one.
6) Love Me Like You Do: The very romantic song since its release with the movie, 'Fifty Shades Of Grey', is again a dedication song to your beloved.
Several others are on the list to be presented...
Stay updated with us...